5. Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone
If you are looking for simplicity and excellent performance, you will find it with the Fifine Metal Mic. This budget microphone comes with a number of distinct qualities that make it a great choice for streamers, podcasters, or people who do voice-overs. Competing with some of the top microphones, the Fifine Mic is a must-have microphone.
- Excellent recording quality
- Less than $30
- Great mic for beginner streamers
- Prone to move if standing upright
4. Plugable Performance Studio-Grade USB Microphone
This streaming microphone is a great choice for anyone who wants to start streaming without further delay, the Plugable Performance Studio-Grade USB Mic comes as a great opportunity to afford awesome quality at a fraction of the cost.
- Available USB-VOX
- Optimized for streaming, YouTube, Discord
- Works on almost every device
- More pricey than other microphones on our list
3. Blue Snowball iCE
Blue Snowball is a bit of an odd duck design-wise but it is still one of the most popular gaming microphones in terms of sales. The gaming mic has a very easy setup and a robust stand. Set up via a USB cable, you can choose from three-channel options that guarantee your podcast and streaming session will be done professionally:
- Top Seller with over 3500 reviews on Amazon alone
- Affordable gaming mic
- Easy solution for streaming on Twitch
- Fragile build quality
- Rare cases of installation issues despite being plug & play
2. MAONO AU-A04
Karaoke, YouTube, Twitch streaming, singing, you name it. MAONO has an even more professional outlook and the pliable stand allows it to be adjusted for maximum comfort. There is a mesh that filters out the static noise which adds to the quality of the mic.
Not only does this microphone look great and professional, but it also performs like a beast which is why it is the 2nd best microphone for streaming, among other things.
- Affordable, especially for the look you get
- Fantastic microphone for a variety of activities
- 2-Layer Pop filter
- Might be too large for some people with the stand
- Some parts feel a bit weak, but for this price, it’s well worth it
1. Blue Yeti
The Blue Yeti is an insanely popular gaming microphone. It looks sleek, it sounds fantastic, and it’s hands-down the best microphone for streaming. The Blue Yeti is an affordable mic that comes with a great set of options. Whether you are streaming or recording, the Blue Yeti offers you perfect quality at the fraction of the cost professional microphones would fetch. By any reasonable definition, Blue Yeti is a professional streaming mic.
- Great power output at 130mW
- Multiple patterns, including cardioid (the one you need for your streaming), bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Used by professional podcasters and radio stations
- Bulky and heavy
A gaming lover from a very young age, Justin has always had a keen eye for building his own computers or racing sims so that he can race his identical twin (and usually lose at the actual race).
Justin in the founder of BeStreamer and sees it as a free resource to help all gamers around the world